I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!! We got a lot of snow on Friday, but it is starting to disappear (thank goodness). Today feels a little warmer than it has been so hopefully Spring will come SOON!!!!!
So the plans on the house are going very smoothly so far (hope I'm not speaking too soon!). We have the contract all made up so that just needs to be signed!! Then while it is under contract we will get a housing inspector in to make sure everything is good to go! It is such a beautiful home! We are buying it from a lady at church. It was her parents house and they just move into assistant living. Her father built it back in 1948 and has been there ever since. There isn't a creek in the house. It is very well built!! We also will be getting about an acre of land so Sasha will have a yard to run in!! I'm not quite sure about the exact square footage of the house, but it is a three bedroom, one bath. Has a family room, dinning room, kitchen, garage, and an unfinished basement.
We are both very excited and cannot wait to move in and send pictures to everyone. Won't be moving in until June though because that is when our lease is up at our apartment.
Got to run, but I love you all and hope everyone has a fantastic week!!!!!
Laura
ps....Aunt Cindy.....I will be getting the dvd of all our wedding pictures soon so I will definitely send you a picture of Ryan and I when we get it!!! love you!
1 comment:
Thanks Laura, Love you both too, and can't wait to add you to our photo shelf! :) Love, Aunt C
Post a Comment