Just wanted to let you know if you go to www.digitalheadshotsnyc.com and click on women you will see one of my new headshots!!!!! I made it to the photographers website!!!
Hope everyone is doing well!!!!
Much love!!!
Laura
ps....Ryan and I are more than likely...(more on the likely side lol) going to be buying a house this summer! We will let you know the details soon!!! Here are a couple pictures!!!!

6 comments:
Laura, the head shot is beautiful! The house is also adorable. Good luck with everything!!! Love you!
Holy heck girl! That head shot is so cute and it captures your spirit well! Just once I want to see an ugly photo of you. Just kidding!
Gee that house is just the most cozy little thing. How nice!!
Love to you and Ryan with plenty of hugs and kisses and mushy stuff.
What a great picture! Can't wait to see the rest. The house is GORGEOUS! I love that it has a ton of character....talk to you soon!
Great head shot -- you look gorgeous as always!!!
And the house looks lovely. Did I see a room for Aunt Sharon up on the second floor?
Take care,
Love, Aunt Sharon
The photo is a knock out!-you are truly a beautiful, beautiful girl! I hope it brings you tons of success! The house looks awesome too, can you tell us more? I would still love a wedding photo of you and Ryan-do you have one that you could e-mail? Love you!
Aunt C
Post a Comment